Tuesday 1 January 2013

1 - 1 - 2013



Assalamuaikum ..
wah .. dah new year da .
selamat tinggal 2012 ..
and welcome 2013 ..

nak berkarya lebih , seni memang takde la kan ?
so what i gonna say .
hurm .. 2013 .. actually final year i am here in UUM.
after 6 months afterwards i will have my practical .
so fast, and it keep going on .
huhu . 

umor semakin meningkat ,
kubur makin dekat .
hakikat itu kita harus terima .
how bout  our amalan ? 
it is us ready for it ?
honestly for myself , i not ready for it but i need to prepared for it .
ajal takkan terlewat walau sesaat,
dah tak akan cepat walau sesaat .
bila tiba masanya. kita akan pergi jua.
(^__^)

oke . hope 2013 will be a new journey for me and my family.
its already time for me to think about repaid my parents sacrifices
and the most important,
i hope can finish my BACHELOR IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY with HONS on the time.
 Aamiin

oke i think i should stop, because tomorrow i have 1 paper need to deal with.
Bahasa Arab 1 , i will fight my best for u (^__^)
YA ALLAH permudahkan jalan hambaMU.

Wassalam.

(coke sundae entry)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum n Welcome
sila tinggalkan jejak ..
terima kasih .